EPIC’s bubbling type Atmospheric Fluidized Bed Combustion (AFBC) boiler offers efficient, cost-effective and reliable steam generation from solid fuel and is a viable alternative to conventional Natural Gas fired boilers for industrial applications. AFBC boiler offers benefits like fuel flexibility, high efficiency, low emissions, and reduced capital and operating expenses.
- Bi-drum / Single Drum, Water Tube, Natural circulation top / bottom supported design.
- Multi-fuel firing
- Overbed / Underbed fuel feed system
- Better Evaporator Design for better reliability.
- Suitable for saturated and superheated steam.
- Suitable for Cogeneration and Captive Power Plants.
- Optimum combustion with staged secondary air system
- 82%+ Overall Efficiency
We offer Boiler-Turbine-Generator (BTG) packages on case-to-case basis.
- Capacities: Up to 125 TPH
- Design pressure: Up to 105 kg/cm2 (g)
- Steam temperature: Up to 525ºC
- Fuels: Imported Coal, Lignite Coal, Rice Husk, Cotton Stalk, Corn Cob, Bagasse, Woodchips